School & Adult Groups
Language courses for junior and adult groups
You are a French teacher, a school director, a French department manager, a linguistic or scientific cooperation attaché or an agency, and you want to organize a language study trip in France for a group. Ciel Bretagne offers 3 different options that will allow participants to study French immersion, in a warm atmosphere and a secure environment.
1. French course in closed group + cultural activities / sports / excursions*
- Period: all year long
- Age of participants: from 14 year old
- Duration: from 1 week, 15h to 30h class/week
- Levels: A1.1 (complete beginner) to C2 (proficiency)
- Class size: minimum 5 participants,maximum 15. We recommend a maximum of 12 participants per class for better learning conditions.
- Schedule : class from Monday to Friday morning/ workshops, visits, excursions in the afternoon during the week or on Saturday.
- Course content (to be chosen) : General French, Exam preparation, Specialized French (business, tourism, sciences, medical field, international relations…), Preparation for Higher Education, French as Foreign Language Teachers Training .
2. French course in international group in the morning (20h/week) + cultural activities / sports*
- Period : all year long except during Christmas Holidays
- Age of participants : 16 year old minimum
- Duration : from 1 week
- Number of class hours: 20h/week
- Levels : A1 to B2 (specific arrival date for beginner level, C1 and C2 levels in summer)
- Class size: 12 participants maximum per classe
- Schedule : class from Monday to Friday morning / workshops, visits, excursions in the afternoon during the week or on Saturday.
- Intensive course content: oral and written communication, grammar, vocabulary, spelling, daily life civilization
3. French course in international group in the morning (20h/week) + closed group in the afternoon (4h, 6h, 8h, 10h/week) + Cultural activities / sports*
Choosing this option, your group will benefit from international class activities in the morning and will focus on specific needs in the afternoon (exam preparation, specialized French…).
Whatever the option you choose for your group, our school will send you at the end of the stay:
- the attendance of the participants,
- the Teacher’s comments for each participant,
- course contents and references of teaching materials used in class,
- weekly tests or participation grades.
Cultural activities, sports, visits and excursions*
For any chosen option, here is a non-exhaustive list of activities that may be added to the courses:
- Language games on Breton culture
- Breton traditional music and dances
- French songs
- Sports (sand yachting, sailing, kayak, stand-up paddle, openbic, archery, horse-riding, rock climbing…)
- Half-day of full day excursions (exceptional natural sites, lighthouses, islands, historic cities, museums, castles…)
- Meetings with highschool students (depending on the period)
- Company visits (see exemples)
Showing the single result