Teachers or future teachers of French as a foreign language
Level B2 and above
15 participants maximum per module to:
- encourage exchange between the participants and discussion about individual experiences
- enable a personalised support which takes into account your expectations
Depending on the modules and workshops chosen, you will be able to:
- analyse and enrich your classroom techniques
- discover new pedagogical materials
- diversify your teaching methods
- up date your knowledge about innovative approaches to teaching and new pedagogical tools
- develop activities and exercises which you can use with your students
All our modules and workshops are based on the active participation of the participants.
- The training course is organised in July
- 1 – 3 weeks of intensive course
- Training in an international group
- 25 hours of training per week
Calendar of the courses and description of the modules
If you are a European Union national, please note that our summer intensive training sessions are eligible to Erasmus+ grant, code PIC 948714321.
If you come from a country outside the European Union, contact the cultural department of the French Embassy in your country to find out about grants attributed by the French government.